1. The Society reserve all rights to accept or reject the application.
2. No reasons shall be given for any application rejected by the Society.
3. Every new member is entitled to receive the Society’s Bulletin and Journal of the Society free.
4. Every new member will initially be admitted provisionally and shall be deemed to have become a full member only after formal ratification by the General Body. Only then he or she will be eligible to vote, or apply for any Fellowship / Award, propose or contest for any election of the Society.
5. To be proposed and seconded by Ratified existing Life Member of the Tele Ophthalmology Society of India only. No application form will be accepted unless it is complete in all respects.
6. Photo ID Card will be issued only after the membership is ratified by the General Body.
7. Documents to be attached with application form:
1). Copy of Aadhar Card.
2). Copy of Registration Certificate Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
3). Copy of PAN Card.
4). One Stamp size Coloured Photograph to be pasted on the Application Form and.
one stamp size coloured photograph to be attached with form for issue of Laminated Photo.
Identity Card (to be issued only after the Membership ratification by GBM).
8. Membership Fee:
There is only membership on one Time Payment of Rs. 4000/-
The application form should be complete in all respects and accompanied by a Demand.
Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Teleophthalmology Society of India” payable at Berhampur should be sent to Ruby Niwas, New Bus Stand Road, Berhampur, DistGanjam, Odisha – 760001.
No refund shall be given at any circumstance.
Once you become member of our Teleophthalmology society of India you can utilise our services like study and practice ophthalmology. And conferences, symposia, seminars, workshops, refresher courses, then there will not be any cancellation or refund of the amount.